Shadow™ Deck fasteners are a nailess fastening solution which is easy to install and gives you an unbeatable finish. If you want a lasting finish without twisted boards and popped nails, Shadow™ deck is the answer. The fasteners are suitable for use with most hardwood decking timber. For the best long term results, we recommend the use of any hardwoods.
- 3mm or 5mm gap options
- One box contains fasteners to cover approx 10-12 sq metres
- Each box contains 250 fasteners, 255 screws & 25 butt ends
- A flawless, beautiful-looking deck with no visible imperfections
- A safe, totally smooth surface with no nails, screws or pop-ups anywhere: family-friendly
- Installation is easy and fast
- Entire deck can be floor-sanded level for future rejuvenation
- A longer lifespan than nails and screws
- Expands and contracts to allow for all seasonal weather extremes
- Engineered to robust standard suitable for all commercial and domestic applications
- Elongates the lifespan of your decking timber
- Adds additional value to your house
- A limited lifetime warranty
- Chemical and UV resistant
- Superior finish with NO more nails
- Stronger, safer and up to 30% faster to install
- Smarter looking and longer lasting deck surface
- Helps prevent timber from splitting and twisting
- Joist locator foot keeps fasteners inline and screws centre of joist, and a perfect 3mm or 5mm gap every time
- With Shadow Deck Fasteners™ you never break through the face of your decking timber. The fastener is slotted into the side of your decking.
- How much fastening power does a fastener have in comparison to a nail? A nail head which is 4mm across is the only part holding the decking down. A Shadow Deck Fastener™ has 61mm of holding power which will not pop a year later like nails do. Shadow Deck Fasteners™ are held in place by a 40° angle 50mm stainless screw holding your deck down perfectly, every time.
- Fasteners are UV and chemical resistant